Favorite Words.

This is my 100th post on this blog!!

I feel like I should be doing something really cool in memoriam, but can`t really think of anything.

{Learn.}

{Grow.}

{Rest.}

{Think.}

**************

Also, I need your help picking which edit is better.

Will you please vote for me?

“Neither” is an option as well.

Thanks chicks! Jenny

(SuperSimpleSavers will be back one day– when I can get them better organized. Sorry to have slacked in that area!)

(Happy 100th to meeee.) 🙂

comments

1. Cindy says:

HaPpY 100th!!!

My fav edit is #2…
    and while you weren’t asking 🙂
    (my kids can tell ya that I am real good at offering unsolicited info)
    my fav word is rest.
    and just about to participate in that very thing.

good night, friend.

2. Kristen Lehman says:

I say #2.

3. Lynnelle says:

Happy 100th! My fav edit is #2. and my favorite word is rest which is not what I’ll be doing next, but I rather wish it was! Were those your own peppers and eggplant in that {grow} picture? They are beautiful. How I love the harvest season!

such cute pictures; all of them!
    i’m going against the flow and rooting for #1. only because i think you can see Laila’s facial features better in that one and their skin tone is more ‘warm’. but, both are cuter than anything.
    happy 100th!

yaY! on 100 and love the words – some of my favorites too!

whoops. gotta get my vote in… #2

7. Di says:

My vote is #2 as well.
    Yeah, 100 posts! That is a lot accomplished. I read on FFE exco- how you love to set the headers, new fonts, arrange the photo’s, your blog shows it. So well put together. You do that perfectly. Together. 🙂
    Someday I want to visit your creative blogs you link on the far right. Fun Fun!!
    Have a great day ~

8. I say an edit somewhere in between the 2. 🙂 Not because I think I know all about editing, but I like the warm tones of #1 and the sharpness of #2. That’s just me.

Love Laila red shoes in the first picture. I’m a sucker for red shoes – kids’ size or my size. And I really like all the words ON the pictures you editing for this post. That’s something I haven’t really done at all, but I really like the look…

And happy 100th! Can’t believe it’s been that many already, but I think I’ve enjoyed every single one! 🙂 Here’s cheers to many more!

9. Gloria says:

I like #2 with the caption of #1.

your little ladies are so pretty! and their names are pretty too!