Sweet Snaps.

Snapped over a 100, yes, I said 100, pictures of my girls today. I have since deleted a lot of them. Fun to play around with anyways. The girls were troopers– they really cooperated pretty swell.

More pics of the little brownie camera to come…

~~~~~~~ She is.

{Vintage Love}

Elle, I love you.

One of my most favorites.

Not the one I`m using for the Christmas card though. You didn`t really think I`d let you see that one did you?! Hello.

First-time-Christmas-card-family-photo-viewing, is sacred at our house.

“Let`s flee the country! I got the loot! “

Just for fun.

comments

1. Becky says:

omg. you have to print these in canvases for their bedroom or the play room or SOMEWHERE!! 🙂 lurve.

2. Michelle says:

These are just darling! I love all the vintagey sweetness and boatload of cuteness. Your little girls are precious.

3. Shelly says:

These are to cute! Love them!

4. Kristy says:

that coloring (no professional names here :)) is scrumptious! AND those little girls are just edible!

the mustache :)…. i was doing that the other day and giggling. McKayla came to me awhile later very seriously.. mom, that won’t stay will it, you were just messing around, right?

5. RACHEL Miller says:

So cute Jenny! THe kids loved the last picture:) They just giggle

6. Cindy says:

how do you do this?! this you that you are and i love! 🙂

i can’t help myself. i have to say it.
    i am hoping to get to see your mostEST favorite.

7. esther says:

love your pictures!

8. Cute cute cute! Love the editing you did too!

And do I spy a chalkboard wall?? I DREAM of that. 🙂

9. Gloria says:

Oh….we all fight over viewing Christmas card pics here! When they were younger, I pulled this off in privacy, but now they’re old enough to know what’s going on and need to be in on it too!

which is part of the reason why I’m feeling sad about skipping sending pics for a second year in a row. I love to send ’em almost as much as I love to get them!
    ….maybe next year.

10. Lemmo says:

hey, jenny, would you disclose how you edit your pics in that sweet tone and then those borders to make them look old? you are so talented. wish you would put your pics on in a bigger size, they are so fun to look at!

these are so perfect! they look like magazine shots~