Baby Announcement Shoot.

I think they have something to tell you…

We love spaghetti- especially the Prego kind.

^ This little girl snuck upstairs for a long time one day, and painted her nails on one hand red and the other hand white. She got some on the sink as well. Just trying to explain the look going on here.

Laila is though.

Boo-tiful, Elle ♥

November should be a special month…

Thanking God for this precious gift today! He gets ALL the praise.

jenny

comments

Congratulations to you all Jenny! i think your girls are both photogenic…just in different ways! ;O)
    super excited for you to have a new one joining your family, and since i’m a November girl? i think it’s a great time to have a birthday!
    hugs!!!

2. Linda says:

Congratulations! what a delightful way to announce… 🙂 Pray and hope all goes well for you.

3. This is very exciting and happy news!! 🙂 Congratulations!!

4. Marilyn says:

Congratulations!!

5. Jennifer says:

Congratulations! I’m smiling for you!

Off topic: I couldn’t believe how much Laila resembles Galen in picture 019. Your girls are both so cute.

6. Shelley says:

Aww, I am just loving all the babies booming these days! How are you feeling? Will you find out what you’re having? What a fun announcement, and congrats to your beautiful family.

7. Jolynn says:

Yay! Excited for you! 🙂
    -cute idea with the ‘Prego’ jar!

8. Bevy says:

Very Creative. Congrats all around.

How are you feeling?

You’re girly’s are going to be the “best” helpers in the world. I can tell. 🙂

9. Lynnelle says:

I’m beyond excited for you! We’re rooting for a boy over here. Nothing like a son to bring out all those “man-feelings” in daddy. It’s pretty special. O and I were just talking about you guys last night. Would be so much fun to hang out again. Maybe this fall after the Fox’s get back?

10. Twila says:

Congratulations!! How exciting! Praying it’s a smooth, fast pregnancy! 🙂

Love your announcement! 🙂

11. Brooke says:

My jaw literally dropped open. Congrats!

12. cindy says:

you have one of the coolest annoucements ever. so clever. and two very FUNny and photogenic girls. differently so but still. 🙂

congratulations!!! and the best of wishes. lovelove.

13. Ruth says:

congrats! I keep missing your blog are you no longer posting to FB?…Ahhh Nov.16,you beat me by 2wks & 2days:) & I’m also wishing a boy for you,but for totally selfish reasons:)…not that we hang out in the same circles but we have a name picked out for a little girl that we are hoping we can use & i’m so afraid someone else will snatch it up before we get a chance to use it,(totally selfish) 🙂

& if too many people use it we will likely ditch it for something else

14. Sherilyn Miller says:

Wow!! Congratulations!!! We are also having a miracle baby due November 3… youngest will be 4. How Amazing it is!!!

15. Maria says:

Yay! Babies! So glad for you. After miscarriages, babies. What a lovely lovely gift.

We became parents about three months ago through foster care. Started with a one-year-old boy, and two months later added two more boys, ages 2 and 8 1/2 months. We’re overrun with children.

16. Kristen says:

congratulations jenny! so happy for you and your family. i LOVE the pictures with your prego spaggheti jar and ultrasounds with the girls. cute girls, by the way 🙂

17. Shontele (Myers) Torkelson says:

Hi Jenny I just discovered your blog I love it! Congrats on the new baby news!!! I have two November babies and its an awesome time of year for a baby!

18. Elizabeth says:

Oh JENNY!!!! I didn’t see this until JUST NOW!!!
    Congratulations!!! Oh, oh I am So HaPpY for you guys!
    Yes, November will be a special month. =)

19. Aimee says:

Aw, I’m SO excited for you Jenny! I’m sure your girlies are beyond excited too. Hope all is well! 🙂

jenny’s PREGGO!!! love love it!

just so happy bout this news.
    have been praying for you and sweet bits in you. 🙂
    hugs.

21. Amber says:

I don’t know how i missed this…but Congrats to you!! Bet your girls are super excited. Happy for you!

22. Beth says:

JENNY – I did not realize this until today (only a MONTH late). Wow. I am ever so excited for you! Congratulations!

23. Beth says:

And the month late doesn’t mean anything…just fyi. It’s like that came out wrong when talking about pregnancy & all. 🙂